Please check your Junk E-mail folder just in case the email was delivered there instead of your inbox. For further queries use the Worldwide Phone Number List to find your Avis Customer Service telephone number.
Location services must be enabled to choose your car. Please check your browser's setting.
Qantas Airlines Car Rental Partnership Qantas Airlines Car Rental Partnership
Earn four (4) points per AUD on Time and Kilometre in Australia and 700 points per rental overseas. Plus, you can receive valuable discounts whenever you provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer/Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number P469100. You can also redeem your Qantas Frequent Flyer points for Avis Car Rental. Visit www.qantas.com.au for full details.
Terms and Conditions
- Points in relation to goods and services of car rental frequent flyer partner services are earned in accordance with the rates and terms and conditions determined by the frequent flyer partner service and are subject to change. Please check with Avis for details prior to purchasing any product or services for rates and terms and conditions. A summary of the rates and terms and conditions can be found in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Benefits Guide book and on the Qantas website, qantas.com/frequentflyer
- Qantas Frequent Flyers can earn points at participating locations World Wide excluding Alaska (check with Avis for details), the member must quote his/her membership number when making a reservation and show his/her membership card when collecting the vehicle
- Points can only be earned by the member using the car rental service and by one member per car rental. Points cannot be split between two or more members participating in the same rental
- Points are earned on Time and Kilometre charges on qualifying rental rates only in Australia and not on miscellaneous charges, one-way fees, delivery/collection fees, insurance (e.g. LDW, PAI & PEB etc), excess reduction fees, fuel, GST, Airport Fees or Premium Location surcharges.
- Where points are earned on a per rental basis, daily consecutive rentals within the same city are considered as one rental. Where points are accumulated for every whole dollar spent, only charges relating to length of rental and kilometre usage will accrue points
- Whether points are earned on a per rental basis or for every dollar spent a maximum of one rental per city per day applies
- Points may not be earned for package holiday rentals or other rates deemed ineligible by Qantas or Avis. Points are not earned for free rentals, industry discounted rentals, group rates or other special promotional rates. Please check with Avis at time of reservation as to eligibility
- When an upgrade occurs, points are earned based on the vehicle class paid for
- Retrospective claims will only be processed if the rental occurred no more than six months prior to receipt of the Member's claim
- Retrospective claims or claims for points omitted from the Activity Statement will be accepted only if a copy of an Avis rental agreement or an Avis rental number is provided as proof of rental. Vouchers, charge card vouchers and confirmation advices will not be accepted
For more information or to enrol in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, please use the information below:
|Mailing Address:||Qantas Frequent Flyer
GPO Box 4357
Melbourne VIC 3001
|Phone Number:||In Australia, Telephone:
13 11 31
Fax: 1300 305 747