Location services must be enabled to choose your car. Please check your browser's setting.
Aer Lingus AerClub Aer Lingus AerClub
AerClub members can collect 3 Avios per $1 spent on every qualifying Avis rental.
AerClub members are eligible for one free additional driver with every rental, worldwide.
Join Avis Preferred for the fastest way to rent a car and receive 1,000 bonus Avios on your first Avis Preferred rental
To book and to find out the latest deals please visit our partnership website: www.cars.aerlingus.com
Terms and Conditions
Earn 3 Avios per $1 spent on Avis car rental
- To qualify for the Avios award on Avis car rentals, the rental must include the AerClub membership number of the first named driver (the “renter”). This AerClub membership number must be given at the time of reservation and the card shown at the time of rental.
- Avis will award 5 Avios per €1 spent (equivalent to at least 3 Avios per $1) on Avis rentals. If the rental is not paid in € Euros, then the currency will be changed to € Euros at the Avis Exchange rate applicable on date of rental commencement (the date the car is collected). The final rental value used to calculate the Avios award will exclude any charges for damage (actual damage charges or insurance excesses charged due to damage) and will exclude all taxes.
- The final rental value used to calculate the Avios award will exclude any charges for damage (actual damage charges or insurance excesses charged due to damage) and will exclude all taxes.
- A maximum of 10,000 Avios will be awarded per qualifying rental.
- Post-rental, if any adjustments to the value of that rental are made (e.g. a refund is made by Avis Customer Services) then the appropriate Avios award adjustment may be credited or debited from the AerClub member's account as necessary.
- Consecutive or conjunctive rentals will not qualify for Avios awards – only the first qualifying rental in such situations will be awarded Avios.
- Avios can be collected on car rental without taking a flight. The awarding of Avios may take up to 8 weeks from the date of rental. Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements.
- Chauffeur drive, van rentals, travel industry staff rates including Iberia and Avis employee programmes, replacement/insurance rates, selected association programmes, net rate programmes and rentals booked with online travel agents (with the exception of aerlingus.com), brokers and price comparison sites do not qualify for standard or bonus Avios.
- All Avios issued are subject to AerClub terms and conditions
1,000 bonus Avios when you join Avis Preferred
Join Avis Preferred through one of our Avis & Aer Lingus partnership enrolment communications or at www.cars.aerlingus.com. This way you will be asked to provide your AerClub membership tier and your AerClub membership number and this information will be stored in your Preferred membership profile, ensuring you receive Avios on every rental you make.
Please always remember to bring your driver's licence whenever you rent a car from Avis. It is essential that we check your driver’s licence for identification and driving endorsements. Sometimes our Avis Preferred members forget as they understandably assume that they don't need ANY paperwork, but we do need to be able to check a valid driving licence at each rental, so please bring it along.
When you receive your Avis Preferred card you will also receive a voucher for 1,000 bonus Avios on your next Avis Preferred rental. Simply follow the booking instructions on the reverse of the voucher to qualify.
AerClub Members are eligible for one free additional driver on every qualifying rental, worldwide
Simply make your reservation as normal. If you know you require an additional driver this can be requested at time of booking. Alternatively, you can request an additional driver to be added when you collect your car.
The additional driver must meet standard Avis age and driver requirements for that rental location. The additional driver must present a full valid driving licence (both parts if new style UK paper/picture card version; International Driving Permit if the driver's licence is in written in non-Roman alphabet eg Greek / Arabic etc).
Only one additional driver may be claimed free of charge per rental. Further additional drivers will be charged at time of rental at the appropriate rate published for that location.
This benefit is available for Aer Lingus AerClub Members only, all membership tiers.
For more information or to enroll in the Aer Lingus AerClub program, please use the information below.