Radisson Rewards Radisson Rewards
Earn 750 Radisson Rewards™ points per rental on all qualifying rentals. Plus, you can receive valuable discounts whenever you provide your Radisson Rewars /Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number G639300.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid at participating Avis locations worldwide.
- Hotel stay not required to earn points.
- Members must provide their Radisson Rewards membership number at the time of rental.
- Points may not be earned on free, tour or certain travel industry rates and may only be earned in one frequent traveler program per rental.
- Points earning and redemption are subject to terms and conditions of the Radisson Rewards program.
Frequent Flyer Tax
A Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge or Excise Tax may be applied and will be assessed in connection with miles earned pursuant to a reservation. For rentals in the United States, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Canada, when the renter chooses to receive frequent flyer miles from the following U.S. airline and hotel programs, Avis will assess a frequent flyer surcharge equivalent to USD $0.75 per day (except $1.00 per day for American Airlines, Copa Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Southwest Airlines). The amount assessed is collected by Avis to offset a portion of Avis' annual cost of participation in frequent flyer programs.
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Choice Hotels
- Copa Airlines
- FRONTIER Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Hyatt Hotels
- JetBlue Airways
- La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Radisson Hotels
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
For more information or to enroll in the Radisson Rewards program, please use the information below.
|Mailing Address:||Member Service Center
11340 Blondo Street
Omaha, NE 68164
Radisson Rewards™, Radisson Collection™, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, and Country Inns & Suites® by Radisson and their respective logos are trademarks and service marks of Radisson Hotel Group™ or one of its affiliates or subsidiaries in the United States and elsewhere.