Virgin America Elevate
Beginning September 30, 2017, Avis will no longer participate in the Virgin America Elevate program. Reservations with scheduled vehicle pickup dates after September 30, 2017 will not earn Elevate points. Starting on October 1, 2017, Elevate members can use the Alaska Airlines AWD (K197800) and their Alaska Airlines Mileage Plus number when renting with Avis to earn Mileage Plus miles. For more information about Virgin America and the Elevate program, please visit www.virginamerica.com/aboutelevate.
Elevate members earn 1 point per dollar spent on all qualifying rentals at participating Avis locations in the U.S. Plus, you can save up to 25% off whenever you provide your Virgin America Elevate/Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number G600000. Always mention your AWD and Elevate member number at time of reservation to receive your points and discount.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid at participating Avis locations.
- Members must provide their Elevate membership number at the time of rental.
- Airline flight is required to earn points within 24 hours of pick up of vehicle on any airline.
- Points may not be earned on free, tour or certain travel industry rates and may only be earned in one frequent traveler program per rental.
- Frequent flyer surcharge of up to $0.75 USD per day, may apply.
- Point accrual based on the rate of net time and mileage not including any taxes or insurances or other additional options the customer chooses.
- The savings of up to 25% applies to the time and mileage charges only.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for point earnings to be posted to your account.
Frequent Flyer Tax
A Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge or Excise Tax may be applied and will be assessed in connection with miles earned pursuant to a reservation. For rentals in the United States, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Canada, when the renter chooses to receive frequent flyer miles from the following U.S. airline and hotel programs, Avis will assess a frequent flyer surcharge equivalent to USD $0.75 per day (except $1.00 per day for American Airlines, Copa Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Southwest Airlines). The amount assessed is collected by Avis to offset a portion of Avis' annual cost of participation in frequent flyer programs.
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Carlson Companies
- Copa Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Hyatt Hotels
- IHG - InterContinental Hotel Group
- JetBlue Airways
- La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Virgin America
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
For more information, please use the information below.