When it's time to fill up your tank, choose the way that works best for your schedule and budget:
- Fuel Service Option
- EZFuel™ and Fuel Service Charge*
* Not available on avis.com, but can be requested at rental counter
Fuel Service Option
Save yourself time and hassle by adding our Fuel Service Option to your next online reservation. Just pay in advance for a full tank of gas and bring the car back empty. No need to search for a gas station before returning the car. Our rates for this service are comparable to the current local retail pump price.
If you select this option, you'll want to bring the car back as close to empty as possible, because no credit or refund will be given for unused fuel in the tank.
If the Fuel Service Option isn't exactly what you're looking for, choose one of these other popular refueling options at the time of rental:
Not sure how far you'll be driving, but plan to stop for gas? Don't accept the fuel service option. Simply purchase your own fuel just before you return the car to Avis with a full tank of gas. Provide a receipt for your fuel purchase, and you'll avoid any refueling service charge. How easy is that?
EZFuel™ and Fuel Service Charge
Driving under 75 miles? With our newest refueling service, customers who drive fewer than 75 miles pay a low flat fee for fuel and then return the car without stopping at the pump. Select this option and we'll automatically charge you a flat fee of $13.99. (If you **FILL UP THE CAR*** AND present a receipt for your fuel purchase, the $13.99 charge will be removed when you return the car.)
Refueling Options Terms & Conditions
- Of the three options listed above, only the Fuel Service Option can be reserved online. If you do not select the Fuel Service Option during your online reservation, you can choose a refueling option at the time of rental.
- Fees for the Fuel Service Option are not included in the Estimated Total of the rental.
- Fees are assessed and applied at the time of rental.
- Fees vary by location and are determined by current market value of gasoline in the surrounding area of the rental location and the fuel tank size of the rental vehicle.
- Customer will receive no credit or refund for unused fuel left in tank at time of return.
- EZFuel™ and Fuel Service Charge: Customers who drive fewer than 75 miles will automatically be charged a fee of $13.99. If customer chooses to refuel on their own, they must provide a receipt in order for fee to be modified.