Volt - The Ultimate Eco-Conscious Car
The Ultimate Eco-conscious Car:
Feel the Electricity of the Chevrolet Volt
"The future is here, and America is back in the game." That's what Motor Trend magazine says about the all-new Chevrolet Volt, named the "2011 Motor Trend Car of the Year®." Powered by electricity, but with the flexibility of gas, the Volt is now available from Avis. Start getting excited.
Whether you're passionate about the environment or just want to save a lot of money, you'll connect with the Volt. Plug it into any standard outlet and commute gas and tailpipe emissions-free for up to 35 miles. After that, a gas generator kicks in to deliver a total range of up to 375 highway miles on a full tank of gas.
The mighty Volt packs a punch. Even when running on electricity alone, it can drive comfortably (and almost silently), providing instant torque right at the wheels.
The 2011 Chevy Volt has arrived. And you can rent it now from Avis.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Volt is available at participating locations in CA, TX, MI, NY, NJ, CT and DC. Quantities limited.
- EPA estimate of 35 miles per single battery charge
- EPA estimate of up to 375 total miles based on 93 MPGe (electric); 35 city, 40 hwy (gas).
- Go to gm.com/bluetooth to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
- Not compatible with all devices.
Available with Android and iPhone platforms. Requires active OnStar subscription, included for 5 years. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Service varies by model and conditions.